The new 605 and 675 Sundeck replace the current models with a fully redesigned deck, new functionalities and features. These models have no difficulty proving their worth when it comes to comfort, safety, ergonomic, space and practicability.
A fresh and sportive look is combined with a well thought through design with emphasis on space usage and conviviality. This will give the boater one of the largest sundeck surface in its category, a bigger cockpit area that offers dinning arrangement up to 4 adults and also a comfortable U shape cabin convertible to a double berth.
Additionally, new functional design have been added such as pivoting cockpit backrest for an easy and unobstructed access to the swim platform, redesigned ergonomic console with plenty of room for instrumentation and storage for small items as well as a revised pivoting bucket seats with new fiberglass pedestals supports for an improved piloting comfort.
The 605 and 675 Sundeck highlights include:
- Stylish and ergonomic bicolor helm with integrated cup holders, storage tray and mounting space for optional 7’’ GPS/Chart plotter and stylish tinted windshield (30/70 glass)
- Multifunctional cockpit suitable for cruising and dining
- Spacious sun lounge with integrated cup holders
- Large swimming platform for safe and easy access in and out of the water
- High freeboard and a non-skid surface provide added peace of mind, especially with children on-board
- Fiberglass seat pedestals for an improved piloting comfort with less vibrations
- U shape seating in cabin convertible to a double berth
- Easy cabin entry via a semi-transparent sliding door
- Safe access to the sun lounge via side console stairs
- Integrated bow anchor/line locker with optional electric windlass
- Easy to install optional ski pole
These models are available as SMART Edition and include a variety of option sets that are most frequently requested by our customers. The Smart Edition has short delivery times and saves an average of 10% when compared to ordering options separately.
The new 605 and 675 Sundeck will be presented as a world premiere at Paris Boat Show which runs from December 3 till December 11. After that it will be introduced at Düsseldorf Boat Show. For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on quicksilver-boats.com.
According to Benoît Verley, Sales and Products Planning Director, “The 605 and 675 Sundeck belong to our best-sellers and it was quite a challenge to enhance the styling, functionality and features of these well-established models. We feel that our designers have done a great job and are confident that this new generation will set a new standard for these types of boats”.