The new 505 / 555 / 605 and 675 Open replace the current models with a fully redesigned deck, new functionalities and features. These models offer solid value for money and have no difficulty proving their worth when it comes to comfort, safety, ergonomic, space and practicability. A fresh and sportive look is combined with a well thought through design with emphasis on space usage and conviviality.
This will give the boater an extra-large bow sun lounge and bigger cockpit area thanks to the reclining center back bench seat on the 505/555 Open and pivoting seat on the 605/675 Open, allowing maximum deck space usage, full tilt engine position and an unobstructed access to the swim platform.
Additionally, new functional design have been added such as revised transom for better accessibility, redesigned ergonomic console with plenty of room for instrumentation and storage for small items as well as a revised pivoting bucket seats with new fiberglass pedestals supports for an improved piloting comfort.
The new Open highlights include:
- Stylish and ergonomic bicolor helm with integrated cup holders, storage tray and mounting space for optional GPS/Chart plotter and stylish tinted windshield (30/70 glass)
- Bow area converts to dining, quick sun lounge and extended sun lounge. The sun lounge deploys within seconds and without the use of any extensions
- Permanent access to console even if bow sun lounge is deployed
- Large swimming platform for safe and easy access in and out of the water.
- High freeboard and a non-skid surface provide added peace of mind, especially with children on-board.
- Plenty of storage capacity throughout the boat
- Fiberglass seat pedestals for an improved piloting comfort with less vibrations on the 555 Open and upwards
- Dedicated console storage with premium finish for exterior table and cushions
- Easy to install optional ski pole
In addition, the 675 Open offers:
- Easy cabin entry via semi-transparent sliding door
- Cabin provides sleeping space for one person
These models are available as SMART Edition and include a variety of option sets that are most frequently requested by our customers. The Smart Edition has short delivery times and saves an average of 10% when compared to ordering options separately.
The new 505 and 555 Open will be presented as a world premiere at Genoa International Boat Show (20-25 September), followed closely by Le Grand Pavois Boat Show in La Rochelle (28 September - 3 October) whereas the 605 Open will be introduced for the first time in Barcelona, followed by entire new Open range at Paris and Düsseldorf boat show. For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on quicksilver-boats.com.
According to Naval Architect, Jonathan Flesher, “Our Engineering team has managed to fit a stunning new style, functionality and a great features on these new models, while maintaining its excellent value. These units will definitively set new standards in its range”.