The 755 Cruiser completes the existing range with a model that fits between the 805 and 645 Cruiser. Combining safety, superior design and extraordinary levels of on-board comfort, this model seats up to 8 people while underway and offer the latest in terms of versatility, aesthetics and space usage at a competitive price without compromising on luxury, quality or performance.
The 755 Cruiser highlights include:
- Versatile cockpit area, suitable for cruising, dining and sunbathing
- Cockpit aft seat ideal for relaxing and reading with the 120° inclinable backrest
- Extra-large cockpit sun lounge offers easy and direct water access when deployed
- Optional stand-alone cockpit galley with stainless steel sink with tap and pressured water & LPG stove
- Spacious cabin comfortably sleeps 2 adults
- Optional fully enclosed and separated sea toilet
- Large cabin side windows with opening portlights and integrated skylights providing ventilation and plenty of natural light and a beautiful view on the water
- Ergonomic helm station with instrumentation featuring integrated armrests and blue LED cup holders and optional 9” Simrad GPS/Chart plotter and stylish tinted windshield (30/70 glass)
- Easy and permanent access from bow to stern even when the cabin door is open
- Large optional foredeck sun lounge for reading and relaxing
- Deep cockpit guarantees security for kids and adults when moving around the boat
- Various Mercury outboard configurations from 150 to 300 horsepower.
This model is available as SMART Edition and includes a cockpit shower, a ski pole, a refrigerator, a sink, a LPG stove, a cockpit sun lounge, a port windscreen wiper, a real teak cockpit table, cockpit LED courtesy lights, an enclosed sea toilet, curtains, a 9” GPS/Chart plotter and a Fusion stereo.
The 755 Cruiser will be presented as a world premiere at the Genoa International Boat Show (20-25 September), followed closely by Le Grand Pavois Boat Show in La Rochelle (28 September - 3 October). After that it will be introduced in Barcelona, Paris and Düsseldorf boat shows. For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on quicksilver-boats.com
According to Marketing & Product Manager, Sylvain Perret, “This model has been shaped on the consumers’ needs looking for a boat in the 7 meter segment and for those seeking fun, relaxation and adventure. The external lines are the distinctive ones of our day cruiser series; uncluttered, sleek and sporty in a very simple yet elegant design, that makes it immediately recognizable. Additionally, the numerous upscale features and renowned Quicksilver expertise will definitely meet our customers’ high requirements”.