This new cruiser replaces the current Activ 645 Cruiser and uses space even better, making the boat feel roomier than you would expect: the access to the foredeck is facilitated by the large portside steps freeing up extra room in the center of the boat for a cabin access door. Knowing how important storage is on a boat this size, we have scrutinized every available space and installed dedicated storage for the fenders, a storage solution for the Bimini that completely disappears below the deck and other storage areas below the seats and the deck as well as in the cabin.
The Activ 675 Cruiser presents a variety of features, including:
- A versatile cockpit area that is highly customizable and can easily be transformed into a socializing and dining area or a spacious sun lounge. The backrest can face forward, backward or be laid horizontally to extend the sun lounge further and facilitate access to the water.
- The deep cockpit area and the high freeboards provide safety for children and adults alike when seating or moving around the boat and make it easy to walk from bow to stern.
- A large and ergonomic helm with instrumentation and mounting space for a 9” GPS/Chart plotter and plenty of room for additional instrumentation if you seek an automated optimal engine performance.
- A unique deck layout that guarantees convenient access to both the cabin and the foredeck. The foredeck steps, located on portside, free up space in the center of the boat and make the installation of a large cabin door possible.
- The U-shaped cabin seating can easily be turned into a comfortable double berth that sleeps 2 adults to spend the night aboard: measuring 2m x 1,77m, it offers even more storage space on the sides. The opening portlight and deck hatch also provide light and ventilation into the cabin. The cabin can be foreseen with an optional sea toilet.
- The double co-pilot seat and the starboard flip seat make socializing and cruising even more pleasant.
- Multiple Mercury outboard engine configurations from 115 up to 225 hp in single.
The Activ 675 Cruiser is available with the SMART Edition which includes the starboard flip seat, a cockpit shower, a ski mast, a refrigerator, a real teak cockpit table and cockpit sun lounge and LED courtesy lights. The SMART Edition also contains the Electronic Pack which offers the GPS 9” Simrad NSS evo3, the Stereo Fusion and a Mercury VesselView link digital interface. This edition comes with shorter delivery times on top of an average cost reduction of 10% compared to picking the options individually.
The Activ 675 Cruiser will be presented at the Genoa boat show in Italy (September 20 to 26) before heading to France at the Grand Pavois boat show in La Rochelle (September 26 to October 1). After that, it will be introduced at the Paris and Düsseldorf boat shows. For more details, please check our events and fairs calendar on www.quicksilver-boats.com
European Marketing Director Fedra Generini said: “The Activ 675 Cruiser will be the future classic and combines an elegant yet sporty design. Add the futuristic design of the new Mercury engines to this which will give you superior handling in combination with great fuel efficiency, and you have an irresistible package. Inside, the good looks continue: 2 well-proportioned sun lounges, a teak dining table with seating space for up to 5 people, a roomy cabin and smart storage solutions throughout the boat. I look forward to presenting the Activ 675 Cruiser this fall and learning about the consumer’s experience with the Activ 675 Cruiser.”